Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dear Parents,
We have had a very busy week at the I.H. A lot of our babies are getting new teeth and as you know teething babies are not as happy as they usually are. Pollen count is also at its highest, so our allergies are suffering. That makes friends upset and uncomfortable. It has been somewhat of a struggle keeping them happy, and then when one baby is sad and crying, their friends feel their pain. We get a house full of sympathy cries. Including the teachers at times. lol
Our friend Orpita’s time to help get things settled is over, so it is up to Ms Wanda and I to teach and take care of the babies. Things are expected to get better, and we are very thankful that we did have that extra set of hands to hold babies.
We are working to teach and emphasize the color RED, and teach the names of the body parts.
Join me next week for more words from the I. H.
Love, Sandra and the I. H. T.

No comments: