Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to the Infant House!!

Dear Parents,
The Infant House Teachers ( I. H. T. ) Would like to welcome you tho the 2008-2009 school year. We are super excited to be here and to have the privilege of working to teach your children and care for their needs. We have one of the most exciting jobs. We are blessed to be able to spend time with your angles and experience some of their FIRSTS!
My name is Sandra Jefferson, and I will be the teacher that is here during drop off at 7:30 till 3:30. My co-teacher is Wanda McCown, she is also here for school day. She comes at 7:30 till 3:00. We have had Orpita Ray here the first few weeks to help settle everyone in. She has been helping from 8:30 till 11:30. We have Megan Moore here for late care. She comes in around 2:30 till 6:00. She will be here to help get everything sent home and do some final cleaning to get the house ready for the next day.
We are glad that you chose AMA as your child's first step of education. We hope that your experience is a good one and we plan to do all we can to work with you to take the best care of your baby. Please continue to join me every week as I blog new events in the Infant House.
Sincerely,
Sandra Jefferson and the I. H. T.

No comments: